Site Network: Home |





I was just taking a look at kim kardashian's boyfriends list at who dated who, and I was wondering whether she really dated all those guys. It actually doesn't matter, because this post is made to provide both information and rumours on Kim Kardashian's boyfriends.

  • Kim Kardashian and Ray J: for obvious reasons (sex tape) Kimberly and Ray J had a relationship, don't know how much time they dated.
  • Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush: this couple has already ended by the time I am writing this post, there you have a link for further details on New Orleans running back player. Here is the photographic evidence of the happy couple back then.
  • Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner: Here is when a good investigation helps clear up the mess before it's done. Kim and Brody are step-siblings, so they weren't any dating (no, not even a small chance). For more info go to the link.
  • Kim Kardashian and Bow Wow: I didn't find any source that had even talked about that chance. But I leave a link for those that don't know who the rapper is.
  • Kim Kardashian and
  • Kim Kardashian and Nick Cannon: The american rapper, actor, comedian and who knows what else also dated Kimberly.
  • Kim Kardashian and Nick Lachey: This guy is the exception to the rule, I you don't still realize why keep reading until the end of the post.
  • Kim Kardashian and Damon Thomas: Hey !, wait a second, Kim even got married?, yes, the music producer Damon Thomas was the lucky guy (?).
  • Kim Kardashian and The Game: One more for the list, I really don't know if dating Kim was actually a game.
  • Kim Kardashian and Diddy: why not, there you have the link, take your own conclusions.
Nick Lachey is the exception in the list because he is the only known white guy to have dated the celebrity, so I guess I'm out the list now. I am angry !!!!.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment